What kind of character would wear this armor? Is he a thief trying to sneak into a compound? Or is he a valiant solider on a rescue mission?
Perfect for fantasy or medieval scenes.
Each armor piece is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
* Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
* Includes the DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png)
- Arm Armour, at 7,690 polygons.
- Boots, at 17,470 polygons.
- Chest Straps, at 528 polygons.
- Gauntlet Left, at 4,709 polygons.
- Gauntlet Right, at 4,709 polygons.
- Helmet, at 9,156 polygons.
- Knee Guards, at 12,240 polygons.
- Leg Armour, at 15,132 polygons.
- Torso Armour, at 22,232 polygons.
- Trousers, at 3,272 polygons.
.: Morphs :.
* Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
Since this is full-body clothing, you shouldn't need morphs on M4.
* One set of texture maps, at 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and optimized surfaces.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
|Daz Studio||Not Tested
|Daz Figures||Generation 4||Michael 4