2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
knyghtmarev3  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:16:32 PM(UTC)
knyghtmarev3

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Once again, can't wait for this girl to be released! I know she has facial rigging.... how does that effect morph creation? Will I be able to export her head as one piece in order to sculpt in zbrush? or would I need to import her entire mesh?

Edited by user Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:23:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sometimes, one must walk in darkness to protect those who traverse the light

Erogenesis  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:27:16 PM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 94 post(s)
Originally Posted by: knyghtmarev3 Go to Quoted Post
Once again, can't wait for this girl to be released! I know she has facial rigging.... how does that will I be able to export her head in order to sculpt in zbrush? or would I need to import her entire mesh?

if you don't use GoZ and manually export her, yeah I suppose you can just export her head and edit it in zBrush. The facial bones are just bones like any other in her body, except they are linked to a small box away from the face that you can tug at. That little control box is not the same group as the face, so ya, you can export her head.

I can't wait either haha!
______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
KittyBrown  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:53:27 PM(UTC)
KittyBrown

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I gotta say.. there has been a lot of hype and talk about figures and replacing v4 and the next poser figure ever since the g series first started leaving poser behind. Super props to you for putting your money where your mouth is and actually doing something about it. Super excited for you on this one getting close to the finish line... or really maybe just the starting line of leg 2 is more accurate.. anyway.. way to go!
Yggdrasil1030  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 8:03:22 PM(UTC)
Yggdrasil1030

*Setting up camp in anticipation* derp

haha love the smilies here beserk
toastie  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:24:50 PM(UTC)
toastie

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Yes! Really looking forward to this girl goodjob
Nephanor  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 1:45:39 AM(UTC)
Nephanor

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Can't wait man! And if my learning picked up soon, I will be able to make stiff for her!
KittyBrown  
#7 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 2:01:20 AM(UTC)
KittyBrown

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Nephanor Go to Quoted Post
Can't wait man! And if my learning picked up soon, I will be able to make stiff for her!

blink baaa lol

pangurban  
#8 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 4:17:15 AM(UTC)
pangurban

Heya Ero

Great news re: JCMs :) Watching patiently - whatever you create is fine by me, I'm just looking forward to seeing PE when she's ready.

However, as you asked for suggestions (and yep, I've mentioned these before, apologies for repetition :) ) are:

- Please give her subtle polys in the face. When I try to make V4 older than a standard fashion model, lines/creases on the face look clunky (maybe an extra-poly face could be an add-on/alternative, I'm not a modeller so don't understand how/whether this could be achieved), it would be wonderful to achieve a character of a certain age without having to go nuts with bumps/normals in the textures (which never look quite right either, at least in my clumsy hands).

- Please give some variation in sculpting the legs distinctly from the figure - V4 just seems to have full body stuff, as far as I've seen, and humans have more variation than that); and

- More subtle facial expression elements would be great - there's a lot more to smiles, sneers etc than V4 provides, and I've never seen a render of her where e.g. she seems to be a real human speaking in the middle of an conversation, or "duck facing" for a selfie (although I realise that may well be up to us renderers to create using the expression elements PE makes available, sure).

Oh, and a pony - that fires rainbows out of it's tail. Nah, on second thoughts, sod the pony, just create PE without going nuts at all of us impatient and needy artists/renderers ;-)

All the best
Al/PangurBan
Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking - W.B.Yeats
Blackadder-007  
#9 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 9:08:42 AM(UTC)
Blackadder-007

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Looks like this project is what many Poser fans have been waiting for. Also great to hear some of the "big" guys in the community is helping out. I will definitely be supporting you!

Edited by user Friday, February 26, 2016 9:29:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

frenchromeo  
#10 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 9:22:02 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This must be the "most wanted" figure in the history of poser beserk

lol no pressure here Ero crazy
phdubrov  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 10:40:11 AM(UTC)
phdubrov

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Joining the -siege- waiting camp.
Masterstroke  
#12 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 11:07:10 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 135 post(s)
Originally Posted by: frenchromeo Go to Quoted Post
This must be the "most wanted" figure in the history of poser beserk

lol no pressure here Ero crazy

no, this is for sure the most wanted figure in Poser history.
jd641  
#13 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 12:17:41 PM(UTC)
jd641

Man I just really want to see her succeed because damn, I haven't been this excited about a new figure since BH released Anastasia but you took it to a whole new level of amazing.

Also, bite cringe derp beserk wut I love these smileys. beserk mad mad mad hahah
Ghostman_  
#14 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 2:15:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
baaa crazy
Floor13  
#15 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 2:35:18 PM(UTC)
Floor13

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Originally Posted by: pangurban Go to Quoted Post
Heya Ero

- Please give her subtle polys in the face. When I try to make V4 older than a standard fashion model, lines/creases on the face look clunky (maybe an extra-poly face could be an add-on/alternative, I'm not a modeller so don't understand how/whether this could be achieved), it would be wonderful to achieve a character of a certain age without having to go nuts with bumps/normals in the textures

I have to agree. V4 almost always looks like V4 no matter how hard one tries.
I only made my Miss Triss character because there was a lack of 'older' ladies, and I wanted a 40 year old with cheekbones and a bit of extra flesh on the neck/tummy. Took a long time to make her how I wanted, and I'm pleased with the crowsfeet/laughter lines (displacement while rendering).

Having the ability to make a rounder face or flatter face would be amazing.
My partner is 1/4 Japanese, and trying to make her mixed features on V4 was a very VERY frustrating few months. I still can't get her compact bone structure how I want it though.

Also: Muscles. Project E really needs some good muscles so her delts can flow into her biceps and I can drool over her abs.

(Ero already knows my views on a fully functioning bottom cute )
My CGBytes Store: Use Me
My Renderotique Store: Read Me
My Gallery: Obey Me
My NSFW Renderotica Gallery WARNING!: I Said OBEY ME!
Facebook for previews: Facials
Twitter for X-Rated previews: Tweet This!
Tumblr: Tumble in the jungle NSFW
Erogenesis  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 3:44:08 PM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 94 post(s)
hey folks!

sorry I was working on a bunch of things today, among others a small surprise for you all. Its just going through Q&A now.

Thanks for all the really cool comments, I'm truly humbled by your confidence in me!! As you know I will do my best to make this all a reality a.s.a.p, one of my motivations also being that I need to get on with comics again!

Yep I am definitely taking detailed notes of your wishes and hopes and so far it looks like its all doable. It might take a while to get all these options sorted of course, but all for the sake of having a very nice and versatile figure!

Ok let me get these threads up a.s.a.p, then ya'll can respond!

______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
estherau  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 5:02:24 PM(UTC)
estherau

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Wow, this is so exciting that project E is nearly here. and this is my first post here ever!
Hello everyone.
My online comic is free. www.pacefiction.com
Chaosophia  
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:19:56 AM(UTC)
Chaosophia

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Can't wait to try her out. ProjectE looks awesome thus far.
FVerbaaas  
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:18:33 AM(UTC)
FVerbaaas

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Let's keep in mind that what we have seen sofar is Ero's own figure posed, textured and rendered by himself.
What matters for us more than his results is what we, lesser mortals, can make out of of her without havig access to Ero's Masterly Skills and experience with the figure.
Trust non the less she will be a perfect starting point to achieve better results than can be achieved with currently available figures, or at least do so more easily, but in the end we will have to do it ourselves. It is not the kit you have that makes the result, but what you do with it.

Edited by user Saturday, February 27, 2016 7:36:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Typos

Saluki  
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 7:16:28 AM(UTC)
Saluki

Add me to the growing list of people anxiously awaiting this. Everything I've seen/read to date has made it very difficult to be patient... Looks amazing, Ero! Can't wait to see her debut.