Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thehairyone  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 10:41:44 AM(UTC)
Thehairyone

This is the place for any questions or suggestions for the PenTentacle by Softlightart. My name is Martin and this is my first Daz/Poser realease. Hope you like it.
Grimx  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:28:25 AM(UTC)
Grimx

Well, first off, good job on this product. It's crafted nicely and there is never too many penis monsters. I actually believe that's what is needed.

I have been waiting for something like this for a long time.

I hope that you should definitely expand on this product, and with abnormal morphs and such. Maybe perhaps even look at some manga/hentai comics for tentacle ideas.

Keep up the good work Martin! And thanks for adding Poser support files.

-Grimx
Thehairyone  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 1:11:09 PM(UTC)
Thehairyone

Thanks Grimx. Glad you like it.
I'm already thinking about new morphs. Any suggestions or requests are always welcome.
Also, if anyone wants to, I would like you to to post your render with The PenTentacles.
Happy posing

Thehairyone

Edited by user Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:22:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thehairyone  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:10:16 AM(UTC)
Thehairyone

I've been busy with an add-on pack for the PenTentacle. Some new shaping morphs. Some new shaders and texture maps.
Here is a preview of the new Space Slug morph. It still needs its own shader at the moment. This is it with the Slippery Skin shader.

Thehairyone attached the following image(s):
Space Slug Promo 1.jpg
Bwldrd  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 4:02:50 AM(UTC)
Bwldrd

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Any update on the addon?
Thehairyone  
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 8:30:21 PM(UTC)
Thehairyone

Sorry it took a couple of days Bwldrd. There is some news about The PenTentacle Addon.
I've been working on a few new shaping morphs, and shaders to go with them, as well as some new pose presets.
I would like to add in a couple of new head morphs but have not decided on them yet. Going to make them after I finish the new shaders I am working on.
In the meantime here is a more detailed preview of the Space Slug. Now with its own head morph and skin shapers that will work on any PenTentacle.

Promo Addon 1 Preview.jpg
Bwldrd  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 9:45:25 PM(UTC)
Bwldrd

Looking good, like the one hanging on the wall :)
Thehairyone  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:09:18 AM(UTC)
Thehairyone

The new morphs are in final stages and the shaders are mostly complete. I have added a new opening mouth morph among others. There is now The Nightcrawler Worm, The Bead String, The Space Slug, and a choice of lumps and ribs to give some more interesting shapes. The new shaders are a mixture of striking colours and real world textures. I have also added a few more Easy Poses to help with posing. This preview picture gives a good idea of a lot of the finished products.
Promo Addon 2 Preview.jpg
Bwldrd  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 12:13:23 AM(UTC)
Bwldrd

Sweet, will be waiting for it to show up in store :D
Bwldrd  
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:33:03 PM(UTC)
Bwldrd

Any news?
Thehairyone  
#11 Posted : Monday, April 3, 2017 12:55:35 PM(UTC)
Thehairyone

Sorry I didn't reply straight away. The news is the Daz version is finished but for som tidying up and the Promos. The Poser companion is proving to be a little difficult. I cannot fathom how to get the Poser version to recognize the two new UV sets in the figure. This is causing the new Shader maps to load on the default UV map. I can't submit a Poser version that is not working so I'm looking for a solution.

TheHairyOne
Optika  
#12 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 4:41:43 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi there,
any news about a release date for the AddOn? Once Poser is making problems, why not releasing the DAZ version first and providing Poser support later? Also some questions/suggestions regarding the slug version. From the promos/testrenders, the "headpart" looks a bit short. Would be cool to be able to adjust that part with a morph. And in general, do the new textures also work with the existing version?
Thanks!
Thehairyone  
#13 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 6:32:29 PM(UTC)
Thehairyone

Hi Optika.
Still in the final testing stage for the Daz version. Be a few more days before I have finished that. All the new morphs and textures will work with previous morphs and textures. So you can use a any of the new layered textures on top of the old textures you already have. Individual morphs are fully interchangable as well and add new forms and shapes accordingly. I have included a few preset shapes that people can use a basis to start from. As far as the Slugs head and neck goes I did already make the neck longer, both for looks and because of a useful line in the texture mapping. It would be possible to have the slug foot move down, away from the head, with a series of graded morhps run by a controller. If there is enough interest in any morph that is wanted I will do my best to make it. If you want to make it longer for now you can always scale the neck nodes behing the head in the Y direction. If you strech the head or foreskin you will distort some morphs.
Poser users out there will hopefully get the add on at the same time. I have been getting help from the Poser forums on how to make it work. There is a growing list of helpers to thank in the Poser community.

The Addon will still have to pass beta testing here before they can release it for sale so you will have to be patient a little longer.
Optika  
#14 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 2:42:41 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thanks for the quick update. Looking forward to the release then.
Thehairyone  
#15 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 2:27:46 PM(UTC)
Thehairyone

Just to let everyone who is interested know. The PenTentacle Expansion was submitted for beta testing today. Hope it passes without any problems. Will take a few days I would expect. Then it can go to the store.
Thehairyone  
#16 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 6:48:06 AM(UTC)
Thehairyone

The Expansion passed testing is now in store. Thanks for your patience everyone. Here is the link.

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/57168_The-PenTentacle-Expansion